[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”true” icon=”true” text=”More” tabcolor=”#ff7700″ tabheadcolor=”#ffffff” seltabcolor=”#991100″ seltabheadcolor=”#ffffff” tabhovercolor=”#ffbd23″ contentcolor=”#ffffff”]
[restab title=”Videos” active=”active”]
Video 2 (part 1)
Video 2 (part 2)
Here you can download the audio-only version of the videos. It’s the same content available for you as an mp3 file incase you would prefer to listen in some other moment instead of watching the videos.
Your daily actions checklist.
Download the PDF and have it somewhere where you can easily refer to it throughout the day, for example in your smart phone, or on your desktop pc at work. Check it regularly as a reminder to stay consistent with your spiritual practice.
- A morning inspiration in the form of a quote, a short message, or a short video clip. The idea is that you start your day in an inspired mood. This action step is something I will organise for you… every morning from Monday to Friday I will send you an email containing either a quote, a message, or a video clip. Before you start your work you should take a few minutes to reflect on it, and allow it to sink in.
- Present Moment Practice: How do you centre yourself in the present moment? I will give you suggestions each morning in your email. Be sure to watch the videos on the webpage for this week. There you will find detailed explanations about how to practice being in the present moment. Whatever method you choose, try to do it as often as possible in the day.
- Think of your role model at least once or twice during the day. Get inspiration form your role model, to motivate you and energise you.
- Activate your inner strength regularly in the day. When you start to feel tired, or fed up, or bored, remember how to change your mood… change your physiology, your posture. Focus on something positive, and say some positive things to yourself. You can also use sound, like music, or affirmations. Get up and walk around, and maybe change your environment by going to a different room or outside for a walk.
- A moment of solitude. This is essential if you want to connect with your spirituality. In order to experience the peace of inner stillness you have to create some stillness around you. It can be just 5 minutes, at any time of the day. Go and sit somewhere quiet, or go for a walk by yourself. Do it at least once a day, more times if you want. You don’t need to do anything special in those 5 minutes. Just be still. If you like meditation then meditate. Or you can just listen to the sounds of whatever is around you. Take a few deep breaths and let your thoughts slow down. Let go of worries anxieties, and thoughts.
- Go to your private Sacred Space. If you haven’t yet created a Sacred Space, do it now! Just something simple, like a shelf with some objects from nature and some incense. Later you can add more things if you want. Go and sit for 5 minutes (or more if you can) in front of your Sacred Space. It can be at any time of the day. Relax and allow yourself to disconnect from the stresses of the day.
[restab title=”Book Your Session”]
Book this week’s private coaching session.