[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”true” icon=”true” text=”More” tabcolor=”#ff7700″ tabheadcolor=”#ffffff” seltabcolor=”#991100″ seltabheadcolor=”#ffffff” tabhovercolor=”#ffbd23″ contentcolor=”#ffffff”]
[restab title=”Video” active=”active”]
[restab title=”Values Tool”]
Here you can download the Values Tool. You can choose bewteen two formats:
- Microsoft Word document, if you want to enter your values directly on your computer.
- PDF file, if you don’t have Microsoft Word. You will need to print it out.
Here you can download the audio-only version of the videos. It’s the same content available for you as an mp3 file incase you would prefer to listen in some other moment instead of watching the videos.
Your daily actions checklist.
Download the PDF and have it somewhere where you can easily refer to it throughout the day, for example in your smart phone, or on your desktop pc at work. Check it regularly as a reminder to stay consistent with your spiritual practice.
- A morning inspiration in the form of a quote, a short message, or a short video clip. The idea is that you start your day in an inspired mood. This action step is something I will organise for you… every morning from Monday to Friday I will send you an email containing either a quote, a message, or a video clip. Before you start your work you should take a few minutes to reflect on it, and allow it to sink in.
- Present Moment Practice: How do you centre yourself in the present moment? As in the previous week, choose whichever method you prefer. You may want to go back to the video (part 2) on the website for Week 2. There you will find detailed explanations about how to practice being in the present moment. Whatever method you choose, try to do it as often as possible in the day, and cultivate that habit of bringing yourself back to the the present moment.
- A moment of solitude. This is essential if you want to connect with your spirituality. In order to experience the peace of inner stillness you have to create some stillness around you. It can be just 5 minutes, at any time of the day. Go and sit somewhere quiet, or go for a walk by yourself. Do it at least once a day, more times if you want. You don’t need to do anything special in those 5 minutes. Just be still. If you like meditation then meditate. Or you can just listen to the sounds of whatever is around you. Take a few deep breaths and let your thoughts slow down. Let go of worries anxieties, and thoughts.
- If you need to make any decisions during the day, take a moment to check it against your list of top values. You can do this with every kind of decision, even with small things. For example, should I accept that invitation to go to lunch with a colleague? Remember to ask yourself the question, “Will this help me create a life that is in alignement with my values?”
- Go to your private Sacred Space. If you haven’t yet created a Sacred Space, do it now! Just something simple, like a shelf with some objects from nature and some incense. Later you can add more things if you want. Go and sit for 5 minutes (or more if you can) in front of your Sacred Space. It can be at any time of the day. Relax and allow yourself to disconnect from the stresses of the day.
[restab title=”Book Your Session”]
Book this week’s private coaching session.